How To Cure Diabetes By Healing Your Cell Membranes With Food

Trans fat is the primary culprit as it easily replaces the omega-3 that should be in the cell membranes with something that shouldn't be there and doesn't allow the right things through. Glucose can't get inside the cells and it ends up staying in the blood stream which is what causes "high sugar," the primary symptom of type 2 diabetes. Unfortunately, trans fat is found in lots of food.

  • Mixed vegetable curry – 1 cup
  • Have a Proper Meal Schedule
  • 2-3 tsp. cocoa
  • A strict no for sweets, chocolates, ice creams, jams, jellies etc
diabetic diet
Diabetic patients who relish South Indian Vegetarians dishes have to practice a healthy diet as they tend to consume more refined polished rice. Diabetic diet should include essential nutrients with low carbohydrate and sugar. Here is a guide for diabetic diet for south indians. 3. Divide your diet in 5-6 small portions spread over a day. The best way is 3 small meals 2 healthy snacks. So for the next month I binged on every carb I could find because once I had that first bite of that white sugar it was all over. So, obviously that doesn't work well being Diabetic. I had to find a happy-medium with carbs. So I took several hours with researching, talking to dietitians, and finding the reasoning behind carbohydrates and where they get there bad rap from.

diabetic diet
Carbohydrates are found in sugars, dairy products, vegetables such as potatoes, fruits, meat and fish based dishes and vegetables. 4. About 20% to 40% of the calories should come from fats and saturated fat intake should be less than 7%. A restricted diet should be taken to prevent intake of saturated or trans-fats. Food products containing butter, cheeses and margarine contains good amount of fats and egg yolks, whole milk and meat contains a good amount of cholesterol.

My HgA1C levels were 10.6 (very high) when I was first diagnosed.

If you are diabetic, your diet can literally cure diabetes. Traditional medicine never seems to talk about a "cure" for diabetes but I know first hand it can be done as I am one of thousands that have successfully cured it. My HgA1C levels were 10.6 (very high) when I was first diagnosed. As a scientist, I refused to accept that this disease couldn't be cured and I started reading everything I could get my hands on. Within 5 months, my HgA1C results had dropped to 5.4, within the normal range and they have stayed consistently normal ever since.

0 Comments