My Crazy Journey To A New ME

crash dietI will be on my boat, around a bunch of pretty people, and I want to feel good about how I look and feel. I think that by giving my body the MUCH needed chemical change it needs will get me back on track. I have seen that I have gained back 10 of the 20 pounds back that I have lost, it gets me down. So people get disappointed with the results and end up gaining more weight than before. With our HCG diet program you will not face all such problems. You can actually lose weight by following our diet program. Though it is a fast, crash diet, the weight loss here is of lasting nature.

crash dietWhere I live in South Florida one of the main forces behind the HCG diet is Dr. Dr Bo Rosenblat. Dr. Bo (as he likes to be called) is a nationally recognized physician, and the medical director of a busy Emergency Department. Dr Bo has written articles on numerous medical topics for online medical websites as well as publication for scientific journals. He had this to say about the HCG diet; “After many years of practice it became evident that obesity is a major contributor to many disease processes such as diabetes, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, heart disease and back pain.

To lose weight safely, you are unable to must aim quite high. Also a amount of weight loss will be really best your well-being overall. Doctors say you should never lose over the pound 7 days. Set up major names in dieting seem to believe that there exist shortcuts one might take. The ProShapeRX weight loss system will help you not only lose weight but also reduce your body fat. You will start to notice immediate results even after only seven days.

  • Enjoy Your Fruit & Vegetable Shopping

  • 0 to 29.9 - you are overweight

  • Stay Motivated Online

  • Befall Prepared For Cravings

  • Learn how to aid extra spices. This will offer much more variety and flavors in your meals

  • Bake Your Own Healthy Treats & Snacks

  • 5 to 24.9 - you have a healthy weight range for young and middle-aged adults


Processed Foods counting processed meat are loaded with calories. Study reveals with the intention of meals made from the microwave and frozen meals are distinguished in sodium and calorie-rich fat. Inside addition to this, stay away from full of fat foods and with the intention of includes red meat. Eating fried chickens, fried plantain and others really taste skilled and delicious but is fatal like worm wood as far as fat is concerned.

Depending on my energy level, I might start to increase my gym activity and do some weight or circuit training. I have incredible self control and will power with crash diets- there is something I love about having to rigidly follow a plan, even though I'm not a huge person when it comes to structure.

Swapping of certain food materials with healthier options and cutting the Junk food intake is a healthier way to lose weight along with appropriate amount of workout. Avoid processed foods and Ready to eat foods. Swap the white bread with the whole grain based breads. Include more healthy carbs in the diet like oatmeal, sweat potatoes.

0 Comments